Mannheim, Baden-Württemberg, Deutschland
Senior Director Marketing & Sales Support (f/m)
Be a part of our growing company!
Are you eager to work in a dynamic company where new challenges and opportunities are part of everyday life? Then make PharmaLex your career choice! PharmaLex is one of the leading service providers for the worldwide pharmaceutical industry in development consulting, regulatory affairs and pharmacovigilance. We are specialized in effectively designing all aspects of drug and medicinal product registrations - ranging from early development and market entry to product maintenance activities.
The success of our company resides in the expert knowledge and high motivation of our employees.
We are looking for motivated, committed candidates who will enjoy working independently in a challenging environment within our successful international team. So, if your career is more than just a job but rather your passion, then come and join our successful team as Senior Director Marketing & Sales Support (f/m)
The senior director marketing & sales support is responsible for the three areas: sales support (internal sales team), marketing operations and marketing strategy. While the senior director marketing & sales support has dedicated staff for sales support and marketing operations, he/she needs to take personal responsibility for all marketing strategy topics. Such topics include e. g. definition of product / service strategies, development of pricing strategies, as well as implementation of well-structured and informative sales reporting. The function does not include responsibility for the actual sales activities (e. g. managing sales representatives, visiting clients). The position is based in Mannheim, Germany, but non-German candidates are welcome to foster diversity in the PharmaLex organization.
- In your role, you will be responsible for the professional and disciplinary management of our marketing and sales support team
- You work closely with our value delivery centres' and country organizations and thus promote our sales on an international level
- You plan and manage our marketing and sales activities, track sales and service processes and find new sales prospects
- You monitor customer trends as our customers demand a high level of specified knowledge from our employees
- You establish a process to facilitate cross selling and foster cross selling across our service centre's and countries
- You define prouct strategies and develop our product portfolio nationally and internationally as well as setting up innovative pricing models
- You take care for communication of marketing and sales strategies
- You report your key figures to the management team
- More than seven years' experience in marketing & sales at a service provider with ideally at least three years' experience at a service provider specialized in the pharmaceutical industry
- University degree in business administration with focus on marketing
- At least three years' experience in leading small teams
- Experience with working in international teams
- Strategic thinking with an ability to put together convincing marketing concepts
- Time management and organization skills (e. g. able to multi-task, solution driven and resourcefulness in setting priorities)
- Self-confidence and assertiveness
- Cross-cultural awareness
- Fluent English is a precondition and foreign language skills a plus
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel
Ms. Jennifer Ley
Telefon: +49 621 181538-173