Research Associate (m/f/d) R&D Analytics Join our international and multidisciplinary team
Octapharma Biopharmaceuticals GmbH a subsidiary of the Octapharma group founded in 1997 is a successful and expanding biotech company in Heidelberg. Our core business is the development of recombinant proteins produced in human cell lines for therapeutic use in humans. We strive for effective treatments with an improved tolerability and convenience for the patient.
We are looking for: a Research Associate (m/f/d) to join the R&D Analytics – Quantification of Biomolecules team starting at the next possible date in the research department of our site in Heidelberg.
- Quantification of Biomolecules in USP, DSP and biological samples
- Routine measurement of Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assays (ELISA)
- Development of ELISAs, protein biophysical/analytical methods (SDS PAGE, WB etc.), cell-based assays, as well as their automation
- Documentation of results and presentation of obtained scientific data in group meetings
- Generation of SOP’s and transfer of methods within the company
- You have a strong background in biomedicine, biology, biochemistry, molecular biology or equivalent
- You hold a Bachelor or Master’s degree and/or have experience in the biopharmaceutical industry
- Hands-on experience in ELISAs or multi-well platforms is absolutely required for the position
- You ideally are experienced in the analytics of biomolecules (eg. coagulation factors, immunoglobulins)
- Handling difficult protein targets and careful sample handling feels like a second skin to you
- You spend time thinking about optimizing and automating your daily workflow in order to perform the experiment that will make the difference
- Knowledge of protein analytical methods to characterize protein affinities and interactions or basic cell culture techniques is a plus
You are creative and eager to solve scientific challenges while coordinating your efforts with your colleagues. Your open and friendly communication as well as scientific excellence will help to foster the welcoming and scientific working atmosphere in our group. If this is you, don't hesitate to apply.
- A permanent position in a dynamically growing company
- A modern - state of the art - working environment
- Flexible working hours
- An international team (15 different nationalities, 170 employees, international corporation)
- Cooperative work environment
Application: please apply via web portal
Ellen Gugel – HR Manager
Tel.: +49 (0)6221 – 1852 555
Key facts about Octapharma Headquartered in Lachen, Switzerland, Octapharma Group is one of the largest human protein products manufacturers in the world and has been committed to patient care and medical innovation for 30 years. Our core business is the development, production and sale of human proteins from human plasma and human cell-lines. Patients in over 100 countries are treated with products in the therapeutic areas Haematology, Immunotherapy and Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine. Octapharma owns five state-of-the-art production facilities in Austria, France, Germany, Sweden and Mexico. For more information visit www.octapharma.com.Research Associate (m/f/d) R&D Analytics Festanstellung Vollzeit Octapharma Biopharmaceuticals GmbH Heidelberg Biochemie Biologie Biomedizin Ingenieur Medizin Molekular Studium Chemie,Pharma,Weitere: Chemie, Pharma & Medizin Biotechnologie,CTA,Pharmazie Chemisch-Technische/r Assistent/-in (CTA),Biologisch-Technische/r Assistent/-in (BTA) Festanstellung Vollzeit Mit Berufserfahrung Octapharma Biopharmaceuticals GmbH ist ein 1997 gegründetes, erfolgreich expandierendes Biotechnologie-Unternehmen und eines der Tochterunternehmen der Octapharma AG. Unsere Kernkompetenz liegt in der Forschung und Entwicklung von humanen Zelllinien zur Herstellung rekombinanter Arzneimittel.