You want to drive major projects forward and guarantee their success. You have a vision and want to make your ideas a reality. You can do exactly that at Döhler. As a leading producer of natural flavours, colourings and other ingredients for food and beverages, we are looking for people just like you, who are willing to do whatever it takes to inspire our customers and consumers. People who are motivated to deliver only the best.
If taking on this responsibility inspires you, then we are exactly what you are looking for.
- Developing and implementing an innovative, competitive and economically sustainable product line as well as portfolio strategy for the product group Flavours
- Define product range of existing and innovative products
- Working closely together with R&D, Marketing, Pricing and Sales team and communicate innovations of the product groups
- Analyze markets in order to find new opportunities in regard to raw materials, technologies, concepts and products
- Drive Idea to Market projects proposing new ideas in terms of products/product ranges to fill gaps in current portfolio
- Drive multi-disciplinary projects through horizontal leadership, and coordination skills among different areas to conclude projects on time
- Monitoring competitors trough portfolio benchmarking, competitive Analysis
- Several years of experience in the field of product management in the food industry, ideally in working with Flavours with Modifying Properties
- Experience in project and time management
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills and a structured, effective and responsible style of working
- Successfully completed degree in general business administration, food technology, biotechnology or a similar qualification
- Fluent in English and German
- Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Willingness to travel internationally