You want to drive major projects forward and guarantee their success. You have a vision and want to make your ideas a reality. You can do exactly that at Döhler. As a leading producer of natural flavours, colourings and other ingredients for food and beverages, we are looking for people just like you, who are willing to do whatever it takes to inspire our customers and consumers. People who are motivated to deliver only the best.
If taking on this responsibility inspires you, then we are exactly what you are looking for!
Accountable for directing, leading and managing sales strategy for defined Global Accounts to develop and secure market share and achieve profitable volume growth consistent with strategic global growth plans. Live and value our fundamentals and run a very efficient team in an international environment.
- Provide leadership and direction to the Global Accounts staff to identify global business opportunities and generate profitable sales in both new and existing accounts that meet and exceed new business revenue goals.
- Direct, develop and implement sales plans that support increased sales.
- Develop business strategies that are consistent with the global sales strategy to maximize margins and increase revenue growth.
- Monitor and review customer sales activity as well as strategic amendments and make strategy adjustments as needed.
- Identify key decision makers within global accounts, build strong relationships to understand and create business opportunities.
- Direct cross-selling opportunities to increase revenue and leverage relationships in order to better position our broad and innovative product and services pipeline.
- Facilitate regular meetings with key decision makers at clients and relevant sales/R&D/operations staff
- Evaluate performance and product pipeline and receive updates from clients on challenges and future business plans.
- Work with customer service teams to understand customer needs and develop creative solutions for eventual account issues.
- Attend industry events (conferences, exhibitions and trade shows) to enhance sales and marketing efforts and to raise company awareness.
- Create, present and provide key performance reports, market analysis, services provided and future projects to senior management.
- Based on your personal expertise, motivate, manage and mentor staff and keep an effective environment for productive relationships with peers, clients and management.
- Keep informed of market changes, innovation, new technologies and systems within the industry
- Minimum five years supervisory or managerial experience required
- Significant experience in Sales and Marketing (minimum 8+ years), preferable with accounts from the dairy sector
- In-depth understanding of the Food and Beverage industry beneficial
- Proven track record maintaining strong relationships and leading major negotiations with global accounts
- Recognized and respected by major global accounts within the industry considered a plus
- Solid track record of consistently delivering strong results
- Demonstrated ability to develop talents within his/her direct team
- Bachelor degree in Business or Food Science, MBA in marketing or business considered a plus
- English at business level, German beneficial
- Constantly and consistently one of the top performers
- Results driven: Strong focus on outcome and ability to drive direction and results within a team
- Successfully builds, establishes and continues sustainable relationships
- Proven team builder: Builds and leads successful teams which exceed expectations based on strong morale and spirit
- Hands-on mentality and lives our fundamentals