You want to drive major projects forward and guarantee their success. You have a vision and want to make your ideas a reality. You can do exactly that at Döhler. As a leading producer of natural flavours, colourings and other ingredients for food and beverages, we are looking for people just like you, who are willing to do whatever it takes to inspire our customers and consumers. People who are motivated to deliver only the best.
If taking on this responsibility inspires you, then we are exactly what you are looking for!
- Conceptual and substantive development of strategy, organisation, processes, steering and people management to achieve sustainable and significantly higher operational efficiency levels
- Direct and advise the functional project teams and be responsible for the removal and prioritisation of necessary measures
- Establish a global network with all relevant stakeholders and active interface management, particularly in relation to the global business structures
- Specialist in one of the following areas: Group Management, Sales, R&D, Sourcing or Supply Chain
- Key knowledge generation through systematic evaluation of data and ensure targeted transfers
- Plan and implement workshops and OE-Projects
- Document the introduced improvement processes in the reporting Systems
- Distinctive creative drive as well as high consulting and implementation expertise
- Results-oriented, entrepreneurially active personality
- At least 5 years of professional experience in consultancy focussed process optimisation and organisational development, ideally in an industrial Company
- Successful completed business degree or equivalent
- Profound knowledge in established project management and OE instruments, in the areas Lean Management and Six Sigma
- Excellent German and English skills