Our customer is a global company committed to care for people’s well-being. For over 120 years, the firm stands for highest quality on the health care market. It is pursuing a three-pillar strategy consisting of non-prescription OTC products, generics and specialty pharmaceuticals including biosimilars. In financial year 2017, they achieved global sales of over EUR 2 billion. The main drivers of this success are the roughly 10,200 employees in the Group.
On behalf of the department Pharmaceutical Development, which belongs to the holding company of the group, we are looking for a Senior Technical Coordiator (m/f/d) Pharmaceutical Development - Specialities.
- to drive, facilitate and coordinate all process and product development activities related to Pharmaceutical Development of complex generic products together with external and internal partners.
- to be the interface with CDOs for technical product development activities.
- to review project progress in line with associated budget.
- to monitor the preparation and review (when appropriate) the CMC section of regulatory files and interface with the regulatory group.
- to drive risk management through risk assessment and development of mitigation plans.
- to ensure appropriate communication within the project team and report on the project status
- Bachelor`s or Master`s degree or PhD in a scientific or related discipline, with significant previous experience in the life sciences, ideally in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- fluent in German and English.
- sound ability in using project management tools
- well developed analytical and conceptual skills with a solution-orientated behaviour
- strong target orientation
- excellent interpersonal communication skills
- willingness to travel
Alongside this interesting work, the company offers a range of opportunities for professional and personal development as well as a working environment that enables a healthy work-life-balance. Are you interested in joining a friendly and committed team?
Then please, contact us for further information / questions, or send us your CV.
Dr. Andrea Sandmöller, Tel.: +49 - (0)172 - 3546586
By providing your application documents you agree that we save and store them according to GDPR regulations.