AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) ist ein globales, forschungsbasiertes Biopharmaunternehmen, welches 2013 im Zuge der Separation von Abbott Laboratories entstand. Unsere Mission ist es die bestehende Expertise, die Leidenschaft unserer Mitarbeiter und einzigartige innovative Ansätze zu nutzen um neuartige Therapien für einige der weltweit komplexesten und schwersten Krankheiten zu entwickeln und verfügbar zu machen. Mit circa 30.000 Mitarbeitern weltweit vertreibt AbbVie Medikamente in mehr als 170 Länder.
Responsible for all of the Financial affairs of the Plant. Primary objective is to plan, control, administer, interpret and report the financial affairs, both to management at local level and Division.
Responsible for financial operations of Plant while interfacing with Regional, Affiliate, and Entity finance teams.
- Ensure adequate internal financial controls and administrative procedures are maintained for all AbbVie operations within Germany to ensure compliance with all internal & external regulations.
- In conjunction with regional finance, affiliate finance, and Corporate Treasury, develop appropriate finance strategies and implement the programs with the company’s strategic objectives.
- Develop and manage a high performance financial workforce through effective implementation of talent acquisition and retention programs.
- In close conjunction with the AbbVie Ludwigshafen operations, develop all Plan/Update/LRP and forecasts ensuring reasonableness on an absolute, as well as, performance basis.
- Provide actual monthly and quarterly financial data compliance with corporate reporting requirements and comply with all local financial plans/updates/LBE’s and ensure Area management is advised on exposure issues.
- Ensure overall Data Accuracy KPI is published monthly.
- Issue financials (such as P&L) for Division timetable based upon the minutes of Site Demand and S&OP planning meetings.
- Quantify financial implications of issues, proposals, business modeling and “Risk Assessments” Scenarios that are discussed at the Site Management and Demand Reviews.
- Evaluate and control Capital Expenditure Programs
- Proactively network with local authorities & government bodies to secure possible financial aid/ grants.
- Protect all assets for AbbVie Ludwigshafen Operations.
Qualified Accountant as minimum requirement.
Advanced Business or Operations Management degree is desired
- A minimum of 2 years as a Accounts Assistant
- A minimum of 3 years as a Cost Accountant
- A minimum of 2 years as a Management Accountant
- A minimum of 2 years as a Financial Accountant
- Total combined minimum years of experience required seven.
- Experience in Manufacturing Environment is a requirement.
- Understand AbbVie’ s customers, markets, business operation and emerging issue.
- Base decisions on facts, experience and logical assumptions taking into consideration opportunity for gain, resources, constraints, risk/reward and organizational values.
- Develop the talents, skills and abilities needed to achieve the organizational goals through motivation and support of staff.
- Encourage staff to challenge the status quo.
- Identify and capitalize upon opportunities to create value from cross-division capability.
- Effectively communicate the business vision and strategies on the organizations.
- Set realistic, challenging, measurable goals and timetables ensuring short-term objectives drive towards long-term goals and strategies.
- Foster an environment of open communication and knowledge sharing. Encourage the expression of idea sharing. Proactively seek feedback and demonstrate willingness to learn and change.
- Make timely decisions in the face of obstacles, difficulties and challenges.
- Act decisively demonstrating confidence and the strength of one’s convictions.
- Operates in an environment which is largely self-managed but with supervision through the Site Director.
- Has reasonable degree of freedom to act within policies, refers non-routine problems to Plant Manager and/or Finance Director.
- Goals are reviewed on a regular basis and formal performance reviews are carried out once per year.
- No review of outputs on financial reports.
- Review by Site Director on plans and updates.
We are looking forward for your application. Please give us information about your salary expectations and possible start date in your motivation letter.
An equal opportunity employer. AbbVie welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Learn more about AbbVie Deutschland at www.abbvie.de. Visit www.abbvie-care.de for more information about the therapeutic areas in which we’re active.