Our customer is a global company committed to care for people’s well-being. For over 120 years, the firm stands for highest quality on the health care market. It is pursuing a three-pillar strategy consisting of non-prescription OTC products, generics and specialty pharmaceuticals including biosimilars. In financial year 2017, they achieved global sales of over EUR 2 billion. The main drivers of this success are the roughly 10,200 employees in the Group.
On behalf of the department Pharmaceutical Development, which belongs to the holding company of the group, we are looking for a Director (f/m/d) Pharmaceutical Development
- Heads pharmaceutical development at Bad Vilbel and Hannover on development of branded consumer-health-care and specialty products
- Responsible for the development of drugs, medical devices or food additives for specialties, consumer-health-care and cosmetic products from idea generation until successful launch in line with regulatory requirements by keeping time and cost frame
- Scouts new trends in consumer-health-care markets, identifies new technologies or other options to drive innovation with Stada’s brands and collaborates closely with marketing to identify most attractive new product ideas
- Selects and assesses contract manufactorig organizations and suppliers and builds a network with contract manufactorig organizations and academia
- Develops talents; ensures training of employees
- Ensures to secure IP; develops together with IP team IP strategies for development
- PhD in a scientific or related discipline, with significant previous experience in the life sciences, ideally in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- At least 10 years experience in R&D or related support department in the pharmaceutical industry
- Advanced knowledge of consumer-health-care markets
- Fluent in English & German
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and quickly changing cross-cultural environment
Alongside this interesting work, the company offers a range of opportunities for professional and personal development as well as a working environment that enables a healthy work-life-balance.
Are you interested in joining a friendly and committed team? Then please, contact us for further information / questions, or send us your CV.
Dr. Andrea Sandmöller
Tel.: +49 - (0)172 – 3546586
NotchDelta Executive Search - Rheingaustrasse 190-196 - 65203 Wiesbaden
By providing your application documents you agree that we save and store them according to GDPR regulations.