Wiesbaden, Hessen, Deutschland, Hessen, Deutschland
Market Access Manager Oncology (m/w)
AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) ist ein globales, forschungsbasiertes Biopharmaunternehmen, welches 2013 im Zuge der Separation von Abbott Laboratories entstand. Unsere Mission ist es die bestehende Expertise, die Leidenschaft unserer Mitarbeiter und einzigartige innovative Ansätze zu nutzen um neuartige Therapien für einige der weltweit komplexesten und schwersten Krankheiten zu entwickeln und verfügbar zu machen. Mit circa 30.000 Mitarbeitern weltweit vertreibt AbbVie Medikamente in mehr als 170 Länder.
- Play an active part in development and execution of market access strategy for our oncology (solid tumors) portfolio
- Active participation in cross functional AMNOG teams, working on dossier and support or be an active part of negotiation team
- Define value propositions by adapting GVD to local and stakeholder needs and environment and brand priorities with focus on market access, work cross functional with HTA and medical
- Review and provide strategic overview of healthcare environment with special focus on development in oncology
- Provide input about hospital reimbursement as well as special reimbursement pathways for diagnostics
- Monitor and analyze changes and competitive situation with focus on MA in oncology in order to anticipate risks and opportunities and to provide solutions or plans of action
- Cooperate with Head of Pricing to adapt pricing scenarios and provide strategic input
- Liaise with WEC and Global to identify hurdles early on, provide active information about changes in HC environment and work cross functional with HTA to develop scenarios for successful market entry of our oncology portfolio
- Play an active part within brand teams and identify opportunities to work cross functional to deliver on brand objectives
- Analyze stakeholder needs and provide input to successful address their requirements
- Work cross functional to create evidence necessary for the further development of our oncology portfolio
- Prepare material necessary to position our oncology drugs successful in the market and to address special market access questions for all functions
- Background in natural sciences, pharmacy or economics (Master degree or equivalent)
- Comprehensive knowledge about German healthcare system
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in market access with 2 years in oncology
- Ability to work in teams as well as skills to lead strategic projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills and innovative thinking
- Fluency in German and English mandatory
We are looking forward for your application. Please give us information about your salary expectations and possible start date in your motivation letter.
An equal opportunity employer. AbbVie welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Learn more about AbbVie Deutschland at www.abbvie.de. Visit www.abbvie-care.de for more information about the therapeutic areas in which we’re active.