Our leading position in the market all over the world in the areas of aesthetics, neurotoxins and consumer care is the result of our innovative spirit and the commitment of our staff. Our highly attractive portfolio, a strong strategic focus and dynamic characterize us as a company that is heading towards long-term growth and success. Are you flexible and open enough to take up the task of continuing to write our success story? Then joining the stable environment of Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH as Senior Global Product (m/f/d) Injectables.
The company is a forward-thinking partner who understands needs and thrives to provide injec-tables that not only meet but exceed expectations of their customers. And you’ll have a key role in this: Acting as a catalyst for innovation, you’ll be responsible for upstream marketing: define new products, enhance existing ones and participate in their development and validation in-cluding launch and life-cycle Management.
- Understanding future market needs and the company´s business objectives, you will propose and maintain 10 years’ development plans for our aesthetics injectables brands.
- You will consult internal and external experts to define and prioritize user requirements for new markets and enhancements.
- Responsible for project business cases, you will collect all necessary information - through market sizing and regional feedbacks.
- In this versatile role, you will work closely with colleagues from R&D, regulatory affairs, technical operations, design development and global marketing to ensure excellent results at all stages of the development process.
- Finally, you will coordinate possible problems and keep the pharma board up to date.
This is what we expect from you:
- Masters’ degree in a relevant discipline combined with professional experience appro-priate to the position in product management (upstream marketing) in a pharmaceutical or devices environment and experience with approval processes, especially FDA and EMEA
- Additional experience in the aesthetic industry, with medical devices, in co-operating with health care providers and in conducting user studies would be advantageous
- Knowledge of medical device products and ideally also medicine development processes is a must, understanding of industrial and graphic design principles would be a plus
- Ability to think and act strategically to tackle product development challenges
- Strong leadership qualities, a highly constructive mindset and excellent communication, writing, presentation and English language skills
Are you ready for new challenges? Then take the next step towards the future with a top employer in the heart of Frankfurt. Enjoy a competitive benefit and compensation package, flexible working hours and a wide variety of development opportunities.
We look forward to receiving your online application – including your salary expectation, your earliest starting date. Please include the job requisition code 25602 on your application.
For more information visit www.merz.com.