Our leading position in the market all over the world in the areas of aesthetics, neurotoxins and consumer care is the result of our innovative spirit and the commitment of our staff. Our highly attractive portfolio, a strong strategic focus and dynamic characterize us as a company that is heading towards long-term growth and success. Are you flexible and open enough to take up the task of continuing to write our success story? Then joining the stable environment of Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH as Senior Global Brand Manager (m/f/d) Injectables.
Are you a passionate marketing professional looking for your next exciting challenge? Then join the global marketing team in a highly versatile role where you’ll be responsible for the down-stream marketing and life cycle management of our aesthetics injectables brands from launch. Thriving to develop brand awareness and attachment, you will develop three-year plans, define global brand positioning, key messaging and design innovative campaigns.
These tasks are waiting for you:
- You will moderate a brand team with colleagues from all around the world for each of our three injectable brands. This team will be responsible for defining global brand positioning, key messaging, campaigns and global brand books.
- Keeping a close connection to the market and in liaison with the market research team, you will not only measure brand awareness, brand attachment and brand equity on a regular basis but also monitor competitors’ activities in order to differentiate or brand in a competitive environment.
- Together with your colleagues from upstream marketing, key market research and medical you will develop successful prelaunch and launch plans.
- You will be also responsible for your promotional budget and will contribute to the company´s aesthetics portfolio projects.
This is what we expect from you:
- Masters’ degree in a relevant discipline combined with professional experience appropriate to the position in marketing or brand management in a pharmaceutical or devices environment
- Additional experience in medical aesthetics, with medical devices and in co-operating with health care providers and key opinion leaders would be as advantageous as familiarity with strategic marketing
- Strong leadership qualities and a highly constructive mindset
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English are required
- Are you interested in this challanging position? Then take the next step towards the future with a top employer in the heart of Frankfurt, who will offer you plenty of freedom to make your own decisions right from the start.
Are you ready for new challenges? Then take the next step towards the future with a top employer in the heart of Frankfurt. Enjoy a competitive benefit and compensation package, flexible working hours and a wide variety of development opportunities.
We look forward to receiving your online application – including your salary expectation, your earliest starting date. Please include the job requisition code 21361 on your application.
For more information visit www.merz.com.