Promega’s more than 3,000 products are used by life scientists who are asking fundamental questions about biological processes as well as by scientists who are applying scientific knowledge to diagnose and treat diseases, discover new therapeutics, and use genetics and DNA testing for human identification. Originally, founded in 1978 in Madison, Wisconsin, USA, Promega has branches in 16 countries and more than 50 global distributors serving 100 countries. A cornerstone of Promega business practice is supporting customers, community and employees.
If you are looking for a work experience that provides opportunity for you to make a difference, apply now as a European eBusiness Specialist (f/m/d)
Your Essential Tasks
You are developing and implementing automation processes. Therefore you are closely working together with customers, third parties and Promega Customer Service teams.
Your main responsibilities will be (amongst others)
- Support new and existing customer implementations of EDI, XML and related Sales and Distribution (SD) processes and manage these projects.
- Develop and implement electronic invoicing processes together with Finance & Accounting.
- Prepare templates and catalog/price files for customer eProcurement systems.
- Test and troubleshoot systems including SAP rollouts, regression, system patches.
- Implement and support technology projects and recommend new or modified procedures.
- Provide oversight and management of approved projects
- Cooperate with business and IT management teams
- You have a Bachelors Degree in Business, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to build solutions to meet current and future needs.
- Your communications skills (oral and written) are really strong.
- You already have basic knowledge of sales and transactional processes and information technologies.
- You should have knowledge of basic supply chain processes and methodologies.
- You are fluent in English, if you know multiple European languages this is a plus.
- Ideally you are familiar with one or more ERP systems.
- You have 3 years experience in a manufacturing organization.
Apply now to