/ CAREER WITH A PURPOSE /
Fresenius Medical Care - Creating a future worth living. For patients. Worldwide. Every day. More than four decades of experience in dialysis, innovative research, the global leader in dialysis services and products - that is Fresenius Medical Care.
Over 270,000 people across the globe work at Fresenius to provide better medicine for more people. Our independent business segments Fresenius Medical Care, Fresenius Kabi, Fresenius Helios and Fresenius Vamed offer a wide spectrum of products and services in the health sector. We offer you the opportunity to make a difference with your career – and to become part of our impressive growth story.
- As a Supplier Engineer you ensure the required quality of externally procured plastic products
- You evaluate the system technology/tools and the manufacturing processes of our suppliers in the field of plastics technology regarding quality and efficiency
- You will also work closely with our in-house manufacturing department to evaluate supplier requirements
- In addition, you will maintain close cooperation with the suppliers of plastics technology as part of our quality management system which means in detail:
- Cause analysis for quality deviations including implementation of countermeasures (Supplier Non Conformity Report (SNCR) and Supplier Corrective Action Request (SCAR))
- Ensuring the flow of information to the in-house quality control department regarding the implementation status of SNCR and SCAR
- Identification and elimination of weak points in production (preventive measures)
- Support of a continuous improvement process
- Introduction of a process audit plan and execution of audits: Development of inspection standards for our suppliers
- Installation of a key performance indicator system to monitor quality or to point out quality deviations
- Provision of quality-relevant information/reports and key figures to our quality organization and purchasing department
- Finally, you ensure the reproducibility of new product specifications by being in constant communication with product development and suppliers
- You have successfully completed your studies in engineering, plastics technology, mechanical engineering or a comparable course of studies with a diploma or master's degree
- In addition, you have several years of operative professional experience in plastics technology (injection moulding production, extrusion, etc.)
- Within the scope of your professional activity, you have acquired very good knowledge of the current state of production technologies and processes in plastics processing as well as good knowledge of quality management and supplier development
- Ideally, you should have experience with supplier audits as well as knowledge of risk analyses and static process controls
- Your daily work is characterized by independent action, decision-making ability, solution-oriented work as well as persuasiveness and assertiveness
- Finally, your excellent command of spoken and written English will enable you to communicate easily in an international working environment
- The willingness to undertake extensive travel activities rounds off your profile
One of Fresenius' strengths
Our corporate culture for “entrepreneurs in an enterprise” where you can quickly take on responsibility.
The benefits we offer
Profit-sharing, long-term accounts for your future plans and other benefits which meet individual needs.
Fresenius Medical Care GmbH
Ref. number: 30219