Our leading position in the market all over the world in the areas of aesthetics, neurotoxins and consumer care is the result of our innovative spirit and the commitment of our staff. Our highly attractive portfolio, a strong strategic focus and dynamic characterize us as a company that is heading towards long-term growth and success. Are you flexible and open enough to take up the task of continuing to write our success story? Then joining the stable environment of Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH in Frankfurt am Main, Germany as
MEDICAL EXPERT (m / f / d)
Global Medical Affairs
THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES AWAIT YOU:
As a Medical Expert you are responsible for disseminating information, conduct internal and external instructions, provide medical and scientific expertise to the global brand team and country colleagues when establishing our neurotoxin products´ superiority to improve patient outcome in our main therapeutic areas. You will also take on leadership within the global neurotoxin community. In this role you will be the point of contact for medical aspects of Xeomin®, as well as for Memantine® and PK-Merz® within the Global Medical Affairs Neurotoxins team, in order to ensure accurate product application, patient safety, and the best possible medical communication within the framework of Projects.
As Medical Expert you are also responsible for:
- ensuring timely processing of abstracts, posters and publications in collaboration with a medical writing agency. This will be your main focus
- Managing of congress write-up’s and Global Medical Affairs Meetings
- Supporting the global brand team in ensuring compliance of promotional and non-promotional global material and all Medical Affairs activities
- Supporting the global health economics research and publication activities
- Providing comprehensible and convincing global product materials to support customer communication
- KOL Management
- Providing input and release of marketing communication tool (e.g. electronic detail ad, patient awareness website)
- Serving as a country contact within Global Medical Affairs for Germany, Canada and Distribution Partners
THIS IS WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Medical or Science degree required
- Preferably American Medical Writers Association certification plus a minimum of three years’ experience as medical writer within a medical communications company or agency
- Excellent knowledge in the corresponding indication areas with at least 3 years of international pharmaceutical industry experience required
- Proven track-record and excellence in Medical Writing
- Strong time management, project management and communication skills are required
- Experience in Medical Affairs and in commercial activities (e.g. training, handling medical requests, KOL relationship management) is a plus
- Excellent skills in MS Office, Endnote, Adobe Mobile Platforms or similar industry software are preferred
- Flexibility to travel (expect travel up to 30%)
- Result driven personality, good listener, team player and excellent communicator – both verbally and in writing – with fluent English language skills and the ability to accelerate in a challenging environment
Then take the next step towards the future with a top employer in the heart of Frankfurt, who will offer you plenty of freedom to make your own decisions right from the start. Enjoy a competitive benefit and compensation package, flexible working hours and a wide variety of development opportunities.
We look forward to receiving your online application – including your salary expectation, your earliest starting date and the job requisition code: 21573.
For more information visit www.merz.com.