Our leading position in the global market in the areas of Aesthetics, Therapeutics, and Consumer Care is the result of our innovative spirit and the commitment of our staff. Our highly attractive portfolio, a strong strategic focus, and dynamic characterize us as a company that is heading towards long-term growth and success. Do you share our enthusiasm for customer oriented work and are willing to take up the task of continuing to write our success story? Then join Merz Therapeutics as
Medical Expert (Physician) (m/f/d)
Global Clinical Science Therapeutics
THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES ARE AWAITING YOU:
- You will drive and implement medical and scientific strategies for the clinical development of our medicinal products, including new indications
- You will interact with internationally renowned experts in the relevant fields in clinical development of our products
- You will provide medical and scientific leadership in the design, analysis, reporting of clinical studies as well as regulatory submissions
- As a member of the Life Cycle Management team, you have an important role in ensuring that regulatory requirements are met
- As a member of a cross-functional team, you will provide medical expertise in interactions with regulatory authorities
- You will contribute as a co-author to publications of clinical data and presentation to internal and external audience
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Doctor of medicine, preferably with PhD
- Experience in clinical research, preferably in pharmaceutical industry or as a physician in the field of physical therapy / rehabilitation or neurology
- Ideally, knowledge of ICH-GCP and other relevant regulations/guidelines
- Experience in preparing and giving medical scientific presentations
- Self-confident manner combined with strong communication skills – also fluent in business English
- Team player with positive can-do attitude and intercultural skills
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Meaningful work and exciting projects from day one
- Collaboration in multi-functional and global teams
- Flexible work hours
- Attractive conditions and extensive social benefits
- Personal & professional development
- An open & international work environment in a global family-owned business
- Participation in the company programme "We care for your beauty"
Then take the next step towards the future with a top employer in the heart of Frankfurt who will offer you freedom to make your own decisions right from the start.
We look forward to receiving your online application including your salary expectation, your earliest start date, and the code 185196.
For more information, visit us at www.merz.de.