Our leading position in the market all over the world in the areas of aesthetics, neurotoxins and consumer care is the result of our innovative spirit and the commitment of our staff. Our highly attractive portfolio, a strong strategic focus and dynamic characterize us as a company that is heading towards long-term growth and success. Are you flexible and open enough to take up the task of continuing to write our success story? Then joining the stable environment of Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA as Head of Planning Aesthetics & Pharma (*gn) - Global Supply Chain Management
THESE TASKS ARE WAITING FOR YOU:
- Disciplinary and operational leadership of 6-7 colleagues in the supply chain planning area.
- Supply chain planning of the company`s Contract Manufacturing activities.
- Cross-functional coordination of stakeholders in bottleneck and stock-out situations.
- Realization of process and organizational changes in the SCM organization.
- Participation in and leading of S&OP processes with internal stakeholders.
- Responsibility for product availability throughout the Aesthetics and Pharma Portfolio.
- Escalation instance for team of supply chain planners.
THIS IS WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- University degree in Economics or related subject
- min. 5-8 years of operatial experience in supply chain planning
- min. 2 years of experience in a leadership function
- English business fluent
- MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- SAP SD, MM, PP, SAP Analytics
Are you ready for new challenges? Then take the next step towards the future with a top employer in the heart of Frankfurt, who will offer you plenty of freedom to make your own decisions right from the start.
Enjoy a competitive benefit and compensation package, flexible working hours and a wide variety of development opportunities.
We look forward to receiving your online application. By providing your application documents you agree that we save and store them to GDPR regulations.
(* gender neutral)
For more information visit www.merz.com.