Our leading position in the market all over the world in the areas of aesthetics, neurotoxins and consumer care is the result of our innovative spirit and the commitment of our staff. Our highly attractive portfolio, a strong strategic focus and dynamic characterize us as a company that is heading towards long-term growth and success. Are you flexible and open enough to take up the task of continuing to write our success story? Then joining the stable environment of Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA in Frankfurt am Main, Germany as
Global Communications Manager (m/w/d)
THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES AWAIT YOU:
As part of the Global Communications team at Merz, the Senior Manager, Global Communications will manage planning, content development and execution across all the full spectrum of communications channels within Merz. This includes developing communication plans, planning and editing content, optimizing performance, reporting results and building engagement across multiple stakeholder groups, including customers, media, industry partners and employees. In addition, this role will serve as a SME for communications within Merz, working closely with MPB members and other Merz leaders and providing strategic counsel on best practices to achieve desired communications objectives.
As Communication Manager you are also responsible for:
- Drive communications planning, content development and execution across all available channels, including developing and editing content, optimizing performance, reporting results and building engagement with Merz stakeholders around the world
- Provide strategic communications counsel to MPB members and other Merz leaders regarding the development of communication plans, materials and tactics, especially related to company strategy and objectives, change management initiatives and other critical global/corporate projects
- Identify and execute on new opportunities for the Global Communications team to support Merz’s global business strategy and company objectives as well to meet the communication needs of the company’s internal and external stakeholders on a global basis
- Proactively bring higher-level communication insights, industry best practices and actionable recommendations that strengthen and optimize the company’s overall global communications program
- Collaborate openly and proactively with internal stakeholders, especially, Global Legal, HR and Marketing, to identify and respond to emergent communications issues and crisis situations, including but not limited to corporate litigation, product recalls, HSSE or product quality/safety issues, and customer complaints
- Develop and edit high quality communication materials in English for both internal and external audiences, ensuring that the content, channel, language and format are all customized to achieve the desired outcome and meet any specific stakeholder requirements.
- Provide direction and oversight to graphic designers and video production team to ensure delivery of engaging, high-quality content for use across multiple digital platforms (social media channels, external websites, intranet news feed, email campaigns, etc.)
- Prepare and manage global/corporate employee events, including content planning, event logistics and management of technical and agency partners
- Manage external agency partners to ensure that all project requirements (including all milestones, deliverables and final results) are delivered effectively, on time, within budget and according to Merz’s global communication standards
THIS IS WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- 7+ years of experience in corporate communications in an international environment, preference give to candidates with experience working in a highly regulated industry such as healthcare, banking, finance, legal or insurance
- This is a full-time position, based in Merz’s global headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany
- Excellent communication skills, with proven ability to translate ideas and briefing materials into dynamic, interesting content, and to adapt existing content for use across both external and internal channels, as well to make recommendations for the appropriate content / channel match
- Solid analytical skills, including a strong understanding of performance indicators related to internal, external and digital communications, with a demonstrated ability to identify and leverage impact and engagement drivers
- Preference given to candidates with an educational background in communications, marketing, public relations, or journalism
- Native-level English speaker required, including professional spoken fluency and ability to produce and edit copy in English
Then take the next step towards the future with a top employer in the heart of Frankfurt, who will offer you plenty of freedom to make your own decisions right from the start. Enjoy a competitive benefit and compensation package, flexible working hours and a wide variety of development opportunities.
We look forward to receiving your online application – including your salary expectation, your earliest starting date and the job requisition code: 22201.
For more information visit www.merz.com.